Retro Red Posted February 9, 2013 Posted February 9, 2013 On the subject of Donkey Kong/Pac-man, watching Wreck-It Ralph last weekend <-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler The film kill-screens at the very end of the credits, which amused me more than it really should have [close spoiler] ");document.close();
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted February 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 19, 2013 It's old, but good:
KingOfMetal Posted February 21, 2013 Posted February 21, 2013 http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21534620 not youtube, but: Fan doesn't know score of his own teams game, the presenter goes a bit Alan Partiridge
Paid Members John Matrix Posted February 21, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 21, 2013 I dont know whether this link will work as i cant view YouTube at work. Highlights of the Steve Davis Vs Earl Strickland pool match in 2003, with perhaps the greatest piece of unsportsmanlike conduct i've ever seen. Think it's around the 1:33 mark.
KingOfMetal Posted February 21, 2013 Posted February 21, 2013 Earl Strickland was always a prize prick
Richie Freebird Posted February 24, 2013 Posted February 24, 2013 . I saw a brief feature about this on NHK World's
SteelEdge Posted February 24, 2013 Posted February 24, 2013 Don't know why, but I found this hilarious. Tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted February 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 27, 2013 Quality. I love a bit of John Cooper Clarke.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted February 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 27, 2013 Quality. I love a bit of John Cooper Clarke. Loads of his stuff on there. Just listened to Beasley Street. Always feel like I need a shower after hearing it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.