Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjMgyPvINU4 Woman is cheating. Her husband comes home early. What does her lover do? That's right, he channels the spirit of the Carry On movies.
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted May 25, 2013 Posted May 25, 2013 Will Smith and his son on Graham Norton's show with a couple of surprise guests
dopper Posted May 25, 2013 Posted May 25, 2013 That was incredible. I knew all the words to the theme song, my mates knew all the words, but I never realised everyone knows the words!! Nearly half-a-million views in a few hours, I demand a one hour reunion episode.
SteelEdge Posted May 26, 2013 Posted May 26, 2013 This Octopus! Let's Give Him Boots! Send Him To North Korea!
KingOfMetal Posted May 26, 2013 Posted May 26, 2013 Will Smith and his son on Graham Norton's show with a couple of surprise guests Think that's the first time I've seen Alfonso Ribero on TV since Fresh Prince. Dancing that badly on purpose is hard to pull off. Will's kid (and I imagine its the same with most celebrity kids) is an annoying little shit though, isn't he?
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 26, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2013 Will Smith and his son on Graham Norton's show with a couple of surprise guests Think that's the first time I've seen Alfonso Ribero on TV since Fresh Prince. Judging by how little he's aged, I suspect he's been in a freezer since Fresh Prince ended.
patiirc Posted May 28, 2013 Posted May 28, 2013 Okay, someone has computerised them. it's glorious though!
iamtheman Posted June 5, 2013 Posted June 5, 2013 "The Internship" poised to be the year's biggest comedy not this year though
hitman89762000 Posted June 6, 2013 Posted June 6, 2013 Bloke goes for a climb up a crane... http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=youtu...ture%3Dyoutu.be
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted June 13, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 13, 2013 Can't watch this without bubbling. Bunch of Japanese guys search for some dogs lost in Antartica. Most of the dogs die apart from two. Here they are reunited with the two at the end. Vangelis' score is brilliant for this film. I'd probably put it ahead of "Chariots of Fire" now. Hope you like it!
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted June 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2013 Horrible stuff from the 1930s here. Some unbelievable racism in this. Check out the commentary. Jeezo. Boxing Battle Royal - 10 Black Men at Once! (Highlights only last 1 minute) (Some guy posted it on the WrestlingClassics.com board)
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted August 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 16, 2013 My parents didn't care for Skegness, so I only went once as a child (and really too young to remember it). Because of this, and I've only been about 4 times since, I don't actually mind Skegness these days. It's no Blackpool or Great Yarmouth, obviously, but it's okay.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.