Steve Justice Posted December 11, 2013 Posted December 11, 2013 frank (former UKFF Funniest Poster Award winner) has made a short film. Here's the trailer. Dirty Laundry I'll be suer to post the finished article.
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted December 17, 2013 Posted December 17, 2013 I just love the jersey's in this:
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted December 22, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 22, 2013 Really disturbing anti-online bullying advert for teenagers. Banned quick smart by the advertising authority. It was banned due to the end reflection of the face on the mirror. Sends chills. Advert itself. "You Can Speak Out Now". World needs more scary adverts. Ads like that tend to get the message through.
Steve Justice Posted December 23, 2013 Posted December 23, 2013 As promised (for those interested). Dirty Laundry.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted January 8, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2014 Commercial from the 70s that would get you locked up/lynched nowadays.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted January 8, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2014 Commercial from the 70s that would get you locked up/lynched nowadays. Who the fuck is that?
patiirc Posted January 8, 2014 Posted January 8, 2014 Brain 17 Like Robots? like cheesy Japanese late 1970's man in suits stuff? It's all win
CTXRussomark Posted January 8, 2014 Posted January 8, 2014 I've lost count of the amount of videos I've seen online over the years, possibly thousands. This is, by far, the weirdest, most bizarre/random video I've ever seen. I don't for one second believe the description, but I'm desperate to learn more about the video. The longer you watch, the weirder it gets. Gets going after about a minute: http://vimeo.com/m/58775222 This seems to suggest it's just some guy making a random-for-the-sake-of-it video unfortunately.
Steve Justice Posted January 9, 2014 Posted January 9, 2014 Not YouTube but... Man at airport gets caught farting on thermal imaging camera. Farts are funny.
Steve Justice Posted January 12, 2014 Posted January 12, 2014 Historians and people who live or frequent London will probably appreciate this more, though I found it quite interesting. Colour film of London in 1927
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 14, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2014 "Who told you to put the balm on?!"
Paid Members chokeout Posted January 14, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2014 "Who told you to put the balm on?!" It's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 15, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2014 "Who told you to put the balm on?!" It's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous! I'd forgotten about the episode where Quark from Deep Space Nine becomes Kramer's caddy and tells him to make her put the bra on!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.