Jump to content

More youtube awesomeness.


Mike_h102

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Reminded me of Theme Hospital, when they're sick and it sprays into one blob on the floor and they just walk off like nothing happened.

  • Paid Members
Posted
The description and the following reply weren't warning enough?

Didn't see the reply. Wouldn't have been enough warning anyway, I have a stomach of steel but no one wants to see poo when eating toad in the hole.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Real radio conversation between a signalman and a train driver.

. Probably not safe for work and don't blare this out your speakers.
  • Paid Members
Posted

 

Some Russian nutters decide to climb the highest crane in the world in less than favourable conditions.

 

(I've skipped a load of talking at the beginning).

  • Paid Members
Posted
That's incredible. i could watch stuff like that all day. I'm not scared of heights, but there'd precisely fuck all chance of getting me up there.

 

This is the best one I've seen:

 

 

It's absolutely mental that someone does that without a permanent safety line as his day job! And all just to change the bulb in the beacon!

 

Like you, I'm not scared of heights per se, but watching these vids makes my feet tingle.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Russians are still the kings of climbing stuff. They seem to love climbing cranes and scaffolding, and doing chin-ups from them while their mate kicks them in the balls.

 

That video I posted made me think of Goldeneye on the N64, the way the framework disappears off into the mist.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...