Jump to content

More youtube awesomeness.


Mike_h102

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

They're round here every other week at least. The sound of them annoys the fuck out of me, so I've no clue how they aren't pissed off with hearing it most of their life.

  • Paid Members
Posted

We have a scrap van that comes round the streets, but it's usually just the chavvy twat in the passenger seat shouting through the tannoy that alerts us to his presence. They're well known for going onto gardens and helping themselves to things.

Posted
They're round here every other week at least. The sound of them annoys the fuck out of me, so I've no clue how they aren't pissed off with hearing it most of their life.

 

Definitely seems more of a Midlands thing. I don't think I've ever heard one of these down here in Berks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...