*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

The latest NWA thing. I wonder whether they're building to Aldis holding the NWA title at some point. Dreamer Vs Tim Storm could be horrible. Also Shane Douglas was there briefly, looking like a mess.

• Paid Members

Bret Hart & The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels & Diesel from Madison Square Garden just before WrestleMania 12;

Never seen this version of the match before, only the ropey handheld version. I was a bit obsessed with seeing this match as a kid, think they showed clips of it on Raw or something at the time to show Diesel's heel turn at the end. But I really wanted to see it. First time Taker and Shawn wrestled each other as well if I'm not mistaken. 

On 10/12/2017 at 8:44 AM, wandshogun09 said:

Bret Hart & The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels & Diesel from Madison Square Garden just before WrestleMania 12;

Never seen this version of the match before, only the ropey handheld version. I was a bit obsessed with seeing this match as a kid, think they showed clips of it on Raw or something at the time to show Diesel's heel turn at the end. But I really wanted to see it. First time Taker and Shawn wrestled each other as well if I'm not mistaken. 

This match has been out on a fancam video for years but seeing it in this quality; is this off any DVD?

Stan Hansen and Andre vs Abdullah the Butcher and Giant Baba from Baba's 30th anniversary show in 1990.

I love Abdullah and think it is very unfair that sometimes people only refer to him as a non bumping blob who only participated in hardcore squashes.