*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

It was "Cheatum the Midget". He was in this one, the Jake Roberts one and the one from Beach Blast 1993. Seemed to be a recurring character in these WCW mini-movies. Here's the Jake Roberts "Spin the Wheel. Make the Deal" one..

http://www.profightdb.com/wrestler-star-ratings/al-snow-210.html

An NWA match with Chris Benoit got 4.25 in the Observer. Four other matches early in his career got 4 stars. A cursory glance through this and another dozen or so matches get approx. 3 stars. He managed to get himself over in ECW and WWE with the Head gimmick. He had, and this is just my opinion, pretty good charisma. Plus, he was likeable and a good ambassador for the WWE when he was on Tough Enough.

I wouldn't say he's had a career to be ashamed of?

It's not like he was working with guys the caliber of Malenko, Benoit, Mysterio and Angle when he was at his peak either; match quality is understandably going to have a ceiling when you're reduced to working with Gangrel or Big Boss Man, and fronting the hardcore division.

• Paid Members

That’s all well and good, but it’s the training video that gets my juices flowing.

They could have done more with this gimmick. Overtime he could have taken over as the leader due to his popularity and respect, he then could have recruited other young up and comers like Dirty Dicky Slaytor and Tom Horner.

• Paid Members

I've watched this so many times over the last couple of days. Very few wrestlers have ever looked as effortlessly cool as Onita just taking his sweet time walking to the ring at the Tokyo Dome, stopping to light a fag as he's pelted with rubbish by a building full of people who hate him and everything he stands for.