*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Philjax said:

Another MLW show, because this promotion is tonnes of fun! Schiavone! Col. Robert Parker!!

has MLW always been going? or did it fold and re-launch?

8 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

has MLW always been going? or did it fold and re-launch?

Just came back before christmas for the first time since like 2004. This is the 4th or 5th show, Running once a month currently on a thursday from the same nightclub in Orlando.

Not YouTube, but I'll share anyway:

According to someone in Argentina this was her local show "Titanes en el Ring" in the 1970s, run by Martin Karadajian, competing here against one of two "mummies" - the white mummy was heroic and played by Dale Martin (...) and the black mummy was evil. Which is confusing because the mummy in this match looks both white and evil to me. Maybe he later turned babyface, prompting the arrival of his darker counterpart.

Didn't Vince have to be talked out of putting a blue dot on Christian's face whenever he wrestled because he thought he was ugly? I don't think Vince ever got behind him.

It should've been Christian one on one with Cena at Vengeance and Summerslam.

There was no need for Jericho to be involved in that feud when he was on the way out anyway.

The beginning of the end for Christian's first run was a month or so after the match the week after this promo when the fans cheered him over Batista.

2005 was quite frustrating in hindsight as guys like Christian, Muhammad Hassan, Carlito and Chris Masters looked like guys who could be legit main event players but by years end they were either gone or treading water.

40 minutes ago, AJSTYLES said:

Tribute to British Wrestling in the style of WWE's Kid Rock 'Lonely Road of Faith'

Fergal devitt and Martina are in there thought both were born in the republic of Ireland and proud of it

Edited by kidzero
Mistake