*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

This is a playlist, but is a very interesting one. It's Flair as NWA champion down in Memphis.

In the spirit of the Royal Wedding this weekend.Here is a classic Lord Steven Regal promo from WCW

mean gene: There is a rumour going round  that you have been spending time with Sarah ferguson 

Regal it was like spending the night with a ripped out fireplace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A year or two ago, someone posted a young Peter Kay type lad doing YouTube reviews of WWE stuff. I'm having no luck with the search, anyone remember him? It's just popped into my head and I want to see if he's still doing them. I thought his name was Matty B but when I google that alongside WWE, it's a kid who did a rap with The Rock.

Dug deep into my subscriptions and found him. Seems he hasn't uploaded anything for about a year, but the old stuff's all still there. He was incredible, pretty much just regurgitating "news" off the internet that he didn't even really understand. Always in the bathroom, for some reason. Here's his crowning moment:

• Paid Members
On 6/13/2018 at 10:18 PM, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

Dug deep into my subscriptions and found him. Seems he hasn't uploaded anything for about a year, but the old stuff's all still there. He was incredible, pretty much just regurgitating "news" off the internet that he didn't even really understand. Always in the bathroom, for some reason. Here's his crowning moment:

Just found his reaction to Titus O'Neil getting suspended:

• 2 weeks later...