*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Not so much a cool find as a (daft) cheap plug. Apologies if there are rules about the sharing of videos etc. by our good selves, but this is a video put together by the promotion I work for, CIWW. One of the bosses has requested that I share it online a bit more than we have been doing.

It's stupid. Very stupid. And bloody long. But a good laugh.

On 24/06/2017 at 9:00 PM, JustinSeminate said:

I know it's widely available on the network etc. but (especially after hearing his commentary) I always like popping this on to raise a smile. I suspect HBK had a smile too..

I particularly like at 2mins 45, shortly after having his jaw removed and his teeth adorning the front row, he symbolically offers Gunn his anus in a sign of submission...

Bradshaw was spazzing out at 4:07. He was completely out of it. Gunn knocking all of those big lumps out with those huge mitts on was pretty damn impressive really.

Gunn shoots on the entire thing here:

Edited by Flangedango

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Apologies for the cheap plug etc., but here's a highlight video from a show I worked a couple of weeks ago at a music festival in Jersey. One of my favourite shows I've ever worked, really proud to have been a part of it, and a corker of a highlight video;