*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Some indy booked Sandman, New Jack and Justin Credible in a 6 man tag. In 2017. Credible looks like he's wearing a fat suit and New Jack is moving in slow motion. Sandman looks like shit but still better than he probably should all things considered. The match is awful but special mention for the finish with New Jack looking like a pensioner climbing to the top rope. 

The Sheik vs. Damian 666; From FMW's 05th July 1995 show the great Sheik's last match a mere month before his seventy first birthday.  Never knew this was on YouTube:

I never even knew this existed:

The Original Sheik's Retirement Ceremony from the ECW/FMW Japan show in December 1998.  Mr Kayfabe shows he is human by cuddling a couple of people, one of them Atsushi Onita before waving goodbye as he leaves the ring for the last time.

• Moderators

Sandman looks like a wizened old gnome that hands out quests on World of Warcraft. The last I saw of Justin, he was on a DDP Yoga kick and posting pictures of his abs on Twitter. Now he's got the body of a last-minute grotto Santa. "Stick a pillow up me shirt, that'll do nicely!"

• Paid Members

Loved his entrance. Awful wrestler but that didn't really matter did it? Almost always worth watching, even just for the pure shiteness of his matches sometimes. Doing remarkably well for his age and considering his liver should've packed in ten years ago.

29 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

Sandman looks like a wizened old gnome that hands out quests on World of Warcraft. The last I saw of Justin, he was on a DDP Yoga kick and posting pictures of his abs on Twitter. Now he's got the body of a last-minute grotto Santa. "Stick a pillow up me shirt, that'll do nicely!"

http://shitloadsofwrestling.tumblr.com/image/49252653506

Sorry, can't seem to embed .

That was from 2016

I know it's widely available on the network etc. but (especially after hearing his commentary) I always like popping this on to raise a smile. I suspect HBK had a smile too..

I particularly like at 2mins 45, shortly after having his jaw removed and his teeth adorning the front row, he symbolically offers Gunn his anus in a sign of submission...