Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted 12 hours ago Paid Members Posted 12 hours ago There's a woman who works in the hardware store near us who looks like Alicia Vikander. Should I run it through Grok in case anyone needs help with that? Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted 12 hours ago Paid Members Posted 12 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: There's a woman who works in the hardware store near us who looks like Alicia Vikander. Should I run it through Grok in case anyone needs help with that? Just upload the footage from your Meta glasses. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted 12 hours ago Author Paid Members Posted 12 hours ago Run it through Grot, more like Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted 11 hours ago Paid Members Posted 11 hours ago 1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said: There's a woman who works in the hardware store near us who looks like Alicia Vikander. Should I run it through Grok in case anyone needs help with that? Is that the one next door to the chip shop where that bloke works who swears he's Elvis? Quote
Mr_Danger Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said: There's a woman who works in the hardware store near us who looks like Alicia Vikander. Should I run it through Grok in case anyone needs help with that? Hey Grok, remove all the B&Q uniforms in this picture, I just wanna check something. Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted 10 hours ago Paid Members Posted 10 hours ago (edited) Hands up, that was tipsy posting and very poor judgment. Apologies. Edited 10 hours ago by JNLister Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted 9 hours ago Members Posted 9 hours ago 2 hours ago, tiger_rick said: Just upload the footage from your Meta glasses. Ah, the old nonce goggles. I follow this educator woman on YouTube (she's brilliant) and I loved this recently from her on East of Eden and its relevance to today's AI bollocks. https://youtube.com/shorts/-IEg-VltVyc?is=PUcY-hm6BU3ipoqr It won't embed. Probably some AI bollocks again. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted 5 hours ago Paid Members Posted 5 hours ago Australian rugby league player Jaime Chapman. Oh god I’m gonna scrum etc etc. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted 28 minutes ago Author Paid Members Posted 28 minutes ago Plays for NSW? More like NSFW, amirite lads? Eh? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.