Jump to content

Dr. Hannah Fry's hot people thread - NSFW


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Didn't hear a word that David Ornstein said about the Man City stuff on The Atlantic podcast because of Kate Mason.

Image

  • Members
Posted

Yeah she's lovely. I saw her at Spurs last season, and I said hello, like your work etc, mentioned my youngest wanted to one day work in football, and she spent a good five minutes chatting with her, while I tried to act cool.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah Kate Mason is a fave from her time on the Football Ramble. Very knowledgeable, even if she is a Spurs fan.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...