Paid Members LaGoosh Posted December 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2024 1 hour ago, Gus Mears said: that isn't a puppet They're not puppets, they're muppets. Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted December 20, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 20, 2024 10 hours ago, LaGoosh said: They're not puppets, they're muppets. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted December 26, 2024 Posted December 26, 2024 Actress Kelly Darby who most may know from the Mistplay adverts https://m.imdb.com/name/nm7430943/mediaviewer/rm2586389761/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk Quote
Paid Members Scratch Posted December 26, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 26, 2024 Royal Albert Hall organist Anna Lapwood. Quote
Merzbow Posted December 26, 2024 Posted December 26, 2024 Organist?! Lapwood?! I've been rewatching Ideal and Carmel played by Hanne Steen is showing up more and more now, I don't think she ever had a big acting gig after which is sad. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted December 26, 2024 Moderators Posted December 26, 2024 3 hours ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said: Actress Kelly Darby who most may know from the Mistplay adverts https://m.imdb.com/name/nm7430943/mediaviewer/rm2586389761/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk Saw who posted this and forgot what thread I was in and thought "that's an obscure death announcement even for you" ? Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted December 26, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 26, 2024 38 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: Saw who posted this and forgot what thread I was in and thought "that's an obscure death announcement even for you" ? If someone who was even briefly brushed by the whiff of fame dies he will post it. Am I the only one who doesn't know what Mistplay is? I'm not googling it just in case, you swine have caught me out like that before. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted December 26, 2024 Posted December 26, 2024 It's one of those apps that supposedly pays out for playing games. Nothing sinister. I don't actually post that much now in the croaking it thread. I leave it to those posting about anime artists or k-pop singers Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 26, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 26, 2024 25 minutes ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said: I don't actually post that much now in the croaking it thread. I leave it to those posting about anime artists or k-pop singers I've read this about three times now and still have no idea what you're on about. Quote
Paid Members seph Posted December 26, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 26, 2024 Mariah "Myah" Morgenstern, who hopefully is about to become quiet famous for spilling tea on a shit famous ex-boyfriend. Followed, of course, by a banger. Quote
lanky316 Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 20 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: I've read this about three times now and still have no idea what you're on about. This was a part of his thing around the Spitfire pilot who died. He'd deemed him more a celebrity than others and decided to take aim at anime people dying for some reason. A quick google for "manga artist died in 2024" shows me that the creator of Dragon Ball died so maybe that triggered him. To keep it on topic and completely unrelated here is Japanese musician, stage/screen/voice actress, and probably anything else she feels like doing Raychell. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2025 Turkish actor Selin Yeninci, recently in very decent Turkish crime drama Burning Days. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted January 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2025 (edited) Professor Hannah Fry. Respectfully, I'd say she's a very attractive woman, but I also find her really interesting and charming. I suspect she may have been mentioned previously in the old thread, but she's worth a repeat mention if so. Edited January 3, 2025 by mim731 Spelling (not witchcraft) Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2025 5 minutes ago, mim731 said: I suspect she may have been mentioned previously in the old thread, but she's worth a repeat mention if so. Once or twice, or several dozen times yeah! ? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.