• Moderators

All the UKFFers on legend contracts popping in for election night! 

I see UKFF favourite Hannah Fry is on the Ch4 coverage. I imagine I'll flick between that and BBC. Someone on here tell me if there's anything worth watching on ITV otherwise I can't see myself venturing there... 

• Paid Members

Given the fact almost all political commentators believed it'd take 2 terms to turn around the last election results it's phenomenal. 

I know there's still a large margin of error but I expected the Lib Dems to pick up more and Reform to get fewer.

This looks like a disaster for Scotland in particular but the UK as a whole. Right wing politics in opposition to a social conservative Prime Minister. Good lucky to any marginalised or minority groups. There is very little to celebrate here in my opinion. Even seeing so many of the Tories go won't be enough to make this seem like a positive. 

• Paid Members

Sounds like the Reform figure is more that they are possible winners in a couple of dozen places rather than being certain to win in 13 places. It could be the specific numbers for all.parties vary more than usual from the exit poll forecast (because a lot of seats are so close), though obviously not changing the big picture.

• Paid Members

Andrea Leadsom has certainly changed her tune from the last time I saw this ghastly woman on telly. She’s just so happy for democracy now she’s on the side getting battered.