Progress nearly half million in debt

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, andrew "the ref" coyne said:

This is the first time I have see  this and it is spectacular.

1 hour ago, Donald J Trump said:

Same. Being new here there's a lot I haven't seen, but that is brilliant. 

To be proper about this, I should point out this was a post by @Fatty Facesitter.

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

New member treasure hunt! What does he mean when he says "no chinese"? Can you find out?

I mean if this isn't a trap for new posters to make an arse of themselves then anyone attempting to answer this question is almost certainly going to end up with their trousers round their ankles anyway but fuck it, paying your dues and all that. 

From what I've been able to gather it involves a chap that goes by the name of Bowler and a promotion called LPW. If anyone would care to fill in the blanks that would be great. 

Edited by Donald J Trump
Duke Droese

• Paid Members
53 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

New member treasure hunt! What does he mean when he says "no chinese"? Can you find out?

9 minutes ago, Donald J Trump said:

I mean if this isn't a trap for new posters to make an arse of themselves then anyone attempting to answer this question is almost certainly going to end up with their trousers round their ankles anyway but fuck it, paying your dues and all that. 

From what I've been able to gather it involves a chap that goes by the name of Bowler and a promotion called LPW. If anyone would care to fill in the blanks that would be great. 

You are both literally in for a real treat. Read the following thread, which is in UKFF Gold:

• Paid Members

I wasn’t on here so much when this went down, so catching up on that thread has been, well, a real treat. 

I hope everyone enjoys their +1s on posts from 9 years ago. 

That was quite a wild ride. Reading a review of a wrestling show that took place 9 years ago in front of 30 punters at a working men's club wasn't the Friday night activity I would have chosen, but it's what I got. 

I was disappointed that there weren't any pictures of Mr Bowler on the thread so obviously I went looking. I had to see him. Among others, I found this on a local news article. It's absolutely perfect -

spacer.png