Your last meal

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

I'd want the Tonkotsu Ramen I had in Tokyo that was so good we went back 3 further times while we were there. It's legitimately something I've never been able to get anything close to in the nearly 8 years since meaning I'll just have to go back eventually. 

But I'd also want a garlic goat curry I had in the Isle of Wight at the Garlic Farm earlier this year. Homemade garlic naan, it was just out-of-this world. 

These are the two meals I think about most, occasionally dream about so that seems appropriate. 

Then maybe just a massive, inhumanely large pile of profiteroles for pudding, until my body gives out, thus robbing the state of a chance to do it for me. Fuck 'em.  

42 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Then Jam Roly Poly and custard.

Great shout.  A really good jam roll may be the best pudding in the world.

Edited by Loki

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, Loki said:

Great shout.  A really good jam roll may be the best pudding in the world.

See, I'd go for a treacle pudding and custard, if I was going for that type of pudding.

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members

It would have to be a curry from my favourite place. Lamb madras, pilau rice and the big garlic naan they serve (will include a picture). Carry on loading up on carbs, I’d have a large fries from McDonald’s as they do the best ones imo. Can’t decide between a large quantity of Pepsi Max or ice cold milk to wash it down with. Then have a big old shit as they put me down probably. 

IMG_6235.thumb.png.8d6a2051da44432a577bffd0bccb2df7.png

• Paid Members

I'm torn. Do I pig out and have a massive Chinese, or do I go for my all time comfort food of corned beef hash?

If I was heading to the Chinese, then I'd start with satay chicken skewers, and then hit the chicken in lemon sauce, char sui pork with cashew nuts, duck in hoisin sauce and crispy chilli beef, using a cross of egg fried rice to prevent the sauces from touching each other (this is what I actually do in Cosmo, Red Hot Buffet, etc.).

To finish, I'd have a nice home made lemon meringue pie (I was never keen on the Sara Lee one, although I am considering driving to a 24 hour Asda to get a Sara Lee chocolate gateaux and re-enacting that photo above).

I'd pretty much be Mr Creosote by that point.

• Paid Members

Honestly, it tastes better than it looks! I go to White's pie and mash shop in Walton on the Naze quite often. Not sure if they have any execution facilities nearby though.

All joking apart, it is my favourite meal closely followed by a massive mixed grill.