All Out 2023 Discussion

LaGoosh

30 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

On this, I’ve just seen Ricky Starks has put a picture on his social media with the caption ‘Gonna catch lightning one day’, and can’t help but feel sorry for him. He’s really the one that’s been shafted here.

I hope they keep their foot on the pedal of his push, but must be a gutter to lose what could have been a main event match in Chicago against Phil. Poor bloke.

When the manager's license was brought in, I thought he should have managed Samoa Joe at All In. Would have worked perfectly after what happened as they could pivot to Ricky v. Joe at All Out.

That is a pretty good looking card for a PPV that a week ago I was wondering if I'd buy it. Think at that time the only matches announced were Miro vs Hobbs and Darby vs Christian. I happen to be off next week, so a weekend of Starfield and staying up late to watch AEW it is!

On todays media call, it sounds like Tony intimated that Kenny vs Takeshita will main event. Referred to it as being ‘very important’ to AEW, and that Kenny has been lobbying for the match for a while.

He also said he hasn’t ruled out Punk being able to wrestle on the show, and that whilst he doesn’t expect a full resolution to any ongoing issues there should be an update before Sunday.

One tweet that did make me laugh;

https://x.com/seanrosssapp/status/1697313014825771133?s=46

I bet he fucking did. Absolutely loves it, the 2003 e-fed nutter.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I'm worried for Orange Cassidy. We rewatched Stadium Stampede last night and I'm just not sure he can survive Moxley in his current state. If the International Title's ever changing hands, it's happening this weekend.

I think Orange’s promo on Dynamite hinted as much. I’ve loved his reign, but if it’s going to move on, Mox is the man to do so.

23 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Is Keith Lee injured? Joe Vs Keith would be an interesting one to throw together and I would certainly go out of my way to check it out.

See, my initial reaction to this is that I’m all in, but history has taught me that Keith Lee often flatters to deceive against big opponents and is better chucking the little guys about.