London recommendations

Tommy!

I'm taking the eldest to a gig Friday in Hammersmith so after some food recommendations.

Something quick, and doesn't even need to be a sit down place to be honest, happy with sandwich, sub, takeaway etc recs too. Hammersmith only mind, cba to get off anywhere else.

Spent a lot of time that way when I was younger, but it's been so long that last time I was in London I didn't even know how to pay for the bus.

Yes I will be going to see the bench.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I'm taking the eldest to a gig Friday in Hammersmith so after some food recommendations.

Something quick, and doesn't even need to be a sit down place to be honest, happy with sandwich, sub, takeaway etc recs too. Hammersmith only mind, cba to get off anywhere else.

Spent a lot of time that way when I was younger, but it's been so long that last time I was in London I didn't even know how to pay for the bus.

Yes I will be going to see the bench.

Heard good things about this place:

https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/pubs/all-pubs/england/london/the-william-morris-hammersmith

Posted (edited)

There's a kebab shop on the corner right by Hammersmith Apollo that is absolutely banging (or at least used to be).

There's a Souvlaki place by Hammersmith square that's really nice.

Plus the usual; Burrito by the station, Subway by the station etc

But I used to go to the Souvlaki place by the square on my lunch break and it was superb.

Also, on Lyric Square @SuperBacon there's a place called Baba G. That's my recommendation for something quick actually.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz