Ruud Gullit’s Sexy Football 2023/2024 Domestic Only Thread

Mr_Danger

• Paid Members
On 11/12/2023 at 4:19 PM, Wretch said:

For fuck sake Forest. Like night follows day, another loss from when we’ve been ahead. Today makes it 8 points dropped from winning positions just 12 games in. Shite.

Another three today lads. Should we go ahead at any stage next game, I’d advise you sticking the heating money on us losing.

1 hour ago, Wretch said:

Another three today lads. Should we go ahead at any stage next game, I’d advise you sticking the heating money on us losing.

I saw on the BBC feed earlier a Forest fan msging in, saying that the AFCON is going to be a absolute disaster for you guys, due to the amount of players you lose. Are they going OTT or is that right ?

• Paid Members
Just now, Cousin Jim Bob said:

I saw on the BBC feed earlier a Forest fan msging in, saying that the AFCON is going to be a absolute disaster for you guys, due to the amount of players you lose. Are they going OTT or is that right ?

Yup, five or six players out for that. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

We'll probably beat City next week.

Also, I'm a better player than Lo Celso and Gil. 

I wish I could be as happy as Big Ange seemed to be. I'd actually prefer to be dominated by a better team and lose fair and square than to somehow let that game slip in the manner that only Spurs seem to manage. 

Edited by garynysmon

17 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

I wish I could be as happy as Big Ange seemed to be. I'd actually prefer to be dominated by a better team and lose fair and square than to somehow let that game slip in the manner that only Spurs seem to manage. 

The annoying thing is that's 3 games lost (in a variety of manners) from winning positions, so we could've been 5 points clear at the top 🙃

The squad is poor. I'm still happy* with how it's looking, but yeah a frustration. I'd rather see Donley start than ever have go see Lo Celso ever again.

Also I know most players favour a side, but how we keep signing these players who can ONLY use one foot? Gil, Lo Celso, even Kulusevski. I have a better right foot than them.

In other news, that Garnacho goal. Jesus.

*as always, I'm never happy.

Obviously ITV are terrible, and apologies for matterface content, but I was impressed by how they covered the protest by Reading today. Even at half time they addressed it and were very understanding and sympathetic. 

32 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Fuming. I had a solid 4/10 Photoshop ready, involving Dirty Den, a four-loss streak and ‘Oh, Ange’.

Still, good news about the Chocolate Oranges.

Patience. There is the AFCON and Asian Cup coming up soon so I'm sure you'll get to use your little meme.