CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Anything can happen if you put your mind to it.

Plus, I nicked it off someone else, and it’s completely accurate. That little cleavage bit of his outfit should bar him from a World Title anyway. Dirty little pig.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

It's the first time I've been really disappointed about Riddle having been released. The inevitable Punk tantrums and meltdown would surely have at some point led to him acting the big man to Riddle or infront of Riddle.

I picture Riddle tieing him up in a knot before taking Punk's own hand and repeatedly slamming it into his own face as he said "stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself" and "you're not fucking with Jack Perry now" as the entire locker room watched on and Punk sobbed meekly. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Jonny Vegas said:

I picture Riddle tieing him up

This thread has taken an odd turn. I expect Vegeta to turn up any minute.

Edited by air_raid

2 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Anything can happen if you put your mind to it.

Plus, I nicked it off someone else, and it’s completely accurate. That little cleavage bit of his outfit should bar him from a World Title anyway. Dirty little pig.

You know there’s already been a kinky Undertaker don’t you?

spacer.png

6 hours ago, air_raid said:

All the talk of Rollins vs Punk for the WWE Other World Heavyweight Championship at Mania.. there's still the small matter of Priest running around as the briefcase wanker to be resolved. I think Judgment Day will implode, likely costing Priest the belt when he cashes in, and it will be Balor vs Priest at Mania.

Anyone see Priest actually winning the belt and Rollins vs Punk being with no title involved at Mania?

I could easily see Priest successfully cashing in between now and Mania, and then Seth getting it back just before Mania. 

However MITB is still valid AFTER Mania. So could be used to kick start the post Mania fued for whomever is the World Champ.

58 minutes ago, AndyUK said:

Priest could even cash in after the match at Mania with the story of someone doing to Rollins what he did to Lesnar and Reigns all those years ago. 

No you made me feel old.

Id rather they did something different. There are so many scenarios they havn't even touched with that briefcase and I'd like to see them do something original.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, andrew "the ref" coyne said:

There are so many scenarios they havn't even touched with that briefcase and I'd like to see them do something original.

My favourite part of War Games was Rhea running down and the tease of the cash in during that match. Different enough from Seth cashing into a match he’s not in, Priest theoretically would have won the match for his team AND the belt with one pinfall.

We haven’t had a decent betrayal involving the briefcase. My mate says they did a segment where Bálor was shown messing with the briefcase? I didn’t see it, but it’s left him with the belief Finn has replaced the contract with one with his own name on. Which Id hate if they followed through on, a real WCW “why is this being allowed to stand?” moment. Like people pinning their partners, commentators joining in matches and winning them, Kevin Nash winning his match because he said so.

Anyway, somewhere Punks snidey sense is tingling because we’re talking about something other than him.

Surprised Uh Oh GIF by Leroy Patterson

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

They seemed to be teasing Balor and Priest beef for a while. Then with Priest declaring himself the leader of the Judgement Day it looks to be leading to Balor costing Priest when the cash in eventually happens and them booting him out.

I think Rhea vs Dom would be a treat too, THAT'S the divorce I need in my life.