FLips's Sopranos watching thread

FLips

• Paid Members

The most interesting “supernatural” bit for me was during his coma dream where Blundetto and the ghost of Livia are trying to get him to give up his briefcase and go in the house.

”My whole life is in there”.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

"What's that? My trial? That's Bobby, the fuck is this?"

spacer.png

I'm gonna watch it.

I've watched it. AMAZING cameos. But absolutely shit. Schirrpa took the script to Nickelodeon and only got it made on the proviso he brought his mates with him. 

I must have watched this deleted scene before but never picked up on what they said at the end. It turns out that on Tonys mothers side he and Patsy are cousins. Which means Tony had his cousin Philly killed. It's not a huge surprise as we know Tony will kill a relative if he has to. But it does make it a bit weird that Meadow was set to marry patsys son. 

https://youtu.be/WCbmwcs55Cg

Edited by Pork Pie

• Paid Members

I always wondered what the score was with (“that animal”) Blundetto being weird around Meadow. It never went further than maybe two scenes but I don’t know if they were going for him staring at her because she reminded him of his estranged daughter or something more sinister and pervy. 

• 3 weeks later...