Jump to content

Forum Awards - Unsung Poster of the Year 2022  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Much love for SuperBacon, but I had to vote chokeout - it's ludicrous he's not picked up anything here. 

Seriously, check his output. Almost no filler at all.

  • Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

Much love for SuperBacon, but I had to vote chokeout - it's ludicrous he's not picked up anything here. 

Seriously, check his output. Almost no filler at all.

Absolutely agree, and his Christmas avatar cheer he spreads should clinch it for him. Definitely in the "wish they posted more category" 

  • Paid Members
Posted
10 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I BET YOU DO SCORCH YOU DIRTY OLD BOLLOCKS. I BET YOU FUCKING DO. 

Don’t worry, my vote for most tired gag remains.

  • Paid Members
Posted
19 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I need to change my vote now @Nick Jamesmade a Tony Sniff reference 

In fairness, it wasn't in reference to Tony, more the running joke.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I voted ThunderPlex. Bit like when they gave an Oscar to Christopher Plummer in 2010 before it was too late.

Edited by Gus Mears
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

I voted ThunderPlex. Bit like when they gave an Oscar to Christopher Plummer in 2010 before it was too late.

I have been a bit Ill recently…..

Edited by Thunderplex
  • Paid Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

I have been a bit Ill recently…..

Like that character that suddenly develops a cough in act 2.

*looks at handkerchief*

*ignores blood*

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...