Forum Awards - Unsung Poster of the Year 2022

Frankie Crisp

Forum Awards - Unsung Poster of the Year 2022  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Daaaaaad! said:

It's Nick James, bitch.

This made me think - one the first interactions I can recall with @Nick Jameson here was some kind of disagreement in one of the WWE TV threads about a storyline/segment or something of that ilk. I remember, perhaps unfairly, thinking he was being a bit prickly. 

That's the only time I've thought that, because ever since I've seen him bring real value to on-topic and has made lots of other great contributions outside of that too. He deserves recognition amongst the nominees for this award. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members
48 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

This made me think - one the first interactions I can recall with @Nick Jameson here was some kind of disagreement in one of the WWE TV threads about a storyline/segment or something of that ilk. I remember, perhaps unfairly, thinking he was being a bit prickly. 

That's the only time I've thought that, because ever since I've seen him bring real value to on-topic and has made lots of other great contributions outside of that too. He deserves recognition amongst the nominees for this award. 

Daft thing is, that interaction still haunts me. I was being a prick on that particular day indeed.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Daft thing is, that interaction still haunts me. I was being a prick on that particular day indeed.

I seriously wouldn't let it haunt you in any way shape or form. I probably didn't word my argument very well in the first place. Tone can also get lost on text - if we were debating it in the pub over a pint we'd have been laughing about it within seconds. Not that you need it but consider this a full pardoning. 

Give us a kiss x