AEW Rampage Thread 2023

Merzbow

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Infinity Land said:

As well as a delightful glass of Orange Juice. Sorry, that's Orange Cassidy v. Juice Robinson for the All-Atlantic titles which isn't so delightful.

It's Juice vs Darby for the TNT title, isn't it?

If that show had been live, I'd have been really worried for Anna Jay's wellbeing following the powerbomb from Willow. Bloody hell, that was scary. 

Overall, the show was decent enough, although I didn't really enjoy the Best Friends stuff. I've been a bit fed up of them for a while, though. 

I'd also like to see them take the Book of Hobbs stuff to whatever the next step is planned to be. 

I'm sorry but this Eddie & Ortiz fallout story is garbage, they both just look stupid as fuck and The HoB are still shit when they do anything other than wrestling.

What the fuck was Willow playing at, that wasn't a simple mistake as she had to know Anna would completely miss the table. Dogshit.

Edited by Merzbow

Very weak show this week imo. 

The street fight wasn't a patch on the previous one and as pointed out that botched power bomb spot was terrifying.

Saw nothing from Juice to suggest that he was worth picking up. Bland as fuck since dropping the flamboyant act. 

Just casually announcing a Kushida appearance was pretty unexpected but I have little interest in him these days. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Doing deathmatches on your equivalent of Velocity and nearly crippling a young woman, again, with a table spot. Tony Khan is a fucking drongo.

Rampage isn't Velocity. Rampage is closer to Smackdown in the mid 2010s where you basically had a few top stars on show but nothing ever really happened and Christian would wrestle Sheamus every week.

The women in AEW need to stay away from table spots, they always fuck them up.

Juice Robinson couldn't even have a decent match against Darby Allin, the guy who has great matches with everyone. Useless twat.