1 hour ago, Infinity Land said:

It's been apparent since Mike Santana returned it was for a singles run. Changed up his name. Own entrance music. The vignettes he was producing bleeding over onto TV. The annoying thing is that he's leaning into being a heel when AEW's got plenty.

Time's going to tell if Ortiz is venting since it leaves him at a loose end, angling for a feud against his old partner, or already in on it and trying to generate interest in the upcoming match.

First thing said in 14 months when they've been at tapings and worked a match involving each other. Aye. that'd be right. Even Punk and Young Bucks had a brief interaction at Wembley.

I can't help but feel like this is all CM Punk's fault. 

39 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I can't help but feel like this is all CM Punk's fault. 

https://twitter.com/teffo_01/status/1698801530726482310?s=46&t=tJ-0Je8tVIeTvKUNq9PUzA

Big Mark Knew

Edit Tried following the advice of @SuperBacon and @FelatioLips but still botched the embedding. 

Edited by Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

https://twitter.com/teffo_01/status/1698801530726482310?s=46&t=tJ-0Je8tVIeTvKUNq9PUzA

Big Mark Knew

Edit Tried following the advice of @SuperBacon and @FelatioLips but still botched the embedding. 

Not being embedded is currently better because you can click the hyperlink and go right to the Tweet. The embedding isn't working and often the post is inaccessible.

• Paid Members

The Ortiz/Santana issues started well over a year ago. They were due to split before Santana got injured. So I don’t chalk this one up as a win for Mark Henry who has shown himself to be a bit of twat in recent years with his outdated views of the locker room.

10 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

As worn by Tory Cunts 

The don is a fashion icon, inspiring all across the political spectrum and beyond. It’s the Little Black Dress of men’s fashion, anyone who is anyone wants to be seen wearing one. 

• Paid Members

Had no idea Grand Slam was next week. Fucking hell. AEW used to go months without a big show, and now there’s a new one every other week! All In was seventeen days ago.

Hopefully they start managing this stuff better. The build up to big matches shouldn’t take months and months, meandering and losing heat, nor should they be rushed to fuck, squeezed into a single week build, as you struggle to keep up with the schedule you’ve dictated. No wonder Grand Slam isn’t selling well and they’ve had to do buy-one-get-one-free deals. They’re a fucking week out and don’t even have a card!

You wonder if they’ll go absolutely mental tonight and just announce some bonkers matches to shift some tickets. All I’m saying is that Bryan Danielson vs. Double J is right there.

And if you need a big debut to keep with tradition of Grand Slam being a must-see show? Edge in a turtleneck, please.

Edited by Supremo

13 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Had no idea Grand Slam was next week. Fucking hell. AEW used to go months without a big show, and now there’s a new one every other week! All In was seventeen days ago.

Hopefully they start managing this stuff better. The build up to big matches shouldn’t take months and months, meandering and losing heat, nor should the they be rushed to fuck, squeezed into a single week build, as you struggle to keep up with the schedule you’ve dictated. No wonder Grand Slam isn’t selling well and they’ve had to do buy-one-get-one-free deals. They’re a fucking week out and don’t even have a card!

You wonder if they’ll go absolutely mental tonight and just announce some bonkers matches to shift some tickets. All I’m saying is that Bryan Danielson vs. Double J is right there.

And if you need a big debut to keep with tradition of Grand Slam being a must-see show? Edge in a turtleneck, please.

MJF v. Joe/Roderick Strong

Saraya v. Shida/Baker/Storm/Nyla

Eddie v. Claudio

Jericho v. Sammy

After tonight the bulk of the card match wise for Dynamite Grand Slam is set. I'm more curious if they double up with a 2hr Rampage Grand Slam this year. Since a complaint has been how late the tapings finish with the poor transport links at Arthur Ashe. Probably will since they're still sticking with Battle of the Belts despite Collision being added.

• Paid Members

I think this show is going to teach Tony Khan a big lesson in terms of pulling the trigger at the right time and striking when the iron is hot.

Instead of giving Eddie Kingston his big moment and strapping a rocket to him when everyone was crying out for it in 2021 and 2022, he waited until this year, which will likely see Kingston win the ROH World Title in a building that’s three- quarters empty, with the dimmer switch set to -10. You missed the train, Tone.

But yeah. Imagine scheduling your shows and storylines to where The Elite are seven days from a 20,000 seat stadium show and  both Omega and The Bucks have fuck all going on, with no direction or potential matches you can even come up with. I mean, fucking hell, do you just do the Trios Match against The Acclaimed?! At least that’s something!