Forum issue? Getting logged into other peoples accounts at random

Dai

Something strange is happening today on the forums, its constantly logging me out, but when I click a specific forum, its signing me in as a completley different account! By random, its given me multiple different accounts that it logs in to? When I log into my account, there is an error message too. By luck Ive managed to sign into my account, but when I click into a different forum, it switches to someoe else. Is it happening to anyone else?

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Loki said:

Slightly more worrying was that, whilst logged in as another user, you could read all their PMs.Â đŸ¤”

Could you? I only had the 'logged in as other users' thing briefly, but any time I clicked on anything, it showed as another user. So I took it more as a display thing than anything. When I clicked on 'messages', it just showed my own.

• Paid Members

I don’t say anything behind someone’s back that I wouldn’t say to their face so if anyone saw my messages then I’m fine with that. But it was definitely interesting to see who’s being two-faced - slagging someone off behind closed doors but having happy little chats with them in private.

• Paid Members
Just now, Monkee said:

But it was definitely interesting to see who’s being two-faced - slagging someone off behind closed doors but having happy little chats with them in private.

10 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

And see which members they were bitching about behind their backs. Verrry interesting…

Go on then, you can't drop bait and not follow up on it.