Chris B

56 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

How very punk-rock of him.

I don’t disagree with you, but we’re about to find out how true to his convictions he really is

As Keith says, he's sticking it to the (rich) man, which is as punk rock as it gets. If I was Punk I'd be taking little Tony for every penny I could. He can afford it.

1 minute ago, David said:

As Keith says, he's sticking it to the (rich) man, which is as punk rock as it gets. If I was Punk I'd be taking little Tony for every penny I could. He can afford it.

To yours & Keith’s point about him holding TK up for what he’s entitled to, I’m assuming that’s what’s delaying everything. Punk caused this whole situation by throwing a (seemingly) unprovoked wobbly, munching away on muffins while his boss sits there looking like a total bitch taking it all. 
If Punk doesn’t do that, Omega and The Bucks don’t go stomping to his dressing room looking for a fight, so Punk’s actions affect what he’s owed, because this is all his own doing

• Paid Members

What is Punk entitled to? He instigated the entire incident.

For years the guy complained about the pro wrestling business, finally a new major company comes along and gives him literally everything he ever publicly said he wanted in wrestling and he's still a massive toxic miserable self destructive prick. I hope he gets nothing. He's a phoney like every other punk rocker.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yeah he’s an arsehole but at least he isn’t Joe Strummer. 

I asked you about this before, but you must've missed it. What's it about Joe Strummer you hate? Genuine question - I've looked up stuff, but I'm clearly not asking the right questions.

• Paid Members

Regardless of the outcome of all of this the recent announcements that Mox and Jericho have signed new long term deals including additional duties in mentor/creative/production positions feels a bit like Tony Khan is making preparations to replace The Elite as the main guys backstage.

32 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

I asked you about this before, but you must've missed it. What's it about Joe Strummer you hate? Genuine question - I've looked up stuff, but I'm clearly not asking the right questions.

I answered. His music was shit and he was a posh boy cosplaying as working class, and a bit noncey with his liking em young. Why, he could almost be CM Punk