Logan Paul Signs for WWE

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

How could anyone watching the product know if he can, “call it on the ring,” or not? And why would it even matter? It’s 2022 and they’re a TV company. It’s never mattered less. I bet half the roster couldn’t, “call it in the ring.”

Couldn't give a fuck about this myself either. Some flexibility and being able to think on the fly is important and desirable, but its not essential. Randy Savage vs Ricky Steamboat was heavily rehearsed and was thought of as the best match ever for about 20 years. Sasha vs Bayley from Brooklyn apparently had several spots practiced to death as well, and neither did it affect my enjoyment at the time or in retrospect with that knowledge. Actors practice lines ; there's no reason why wrestlers shouldnt practice spots and sequences. As long as the result is closer to Savage vs Steamboat, and not too close to that Ospreay/Ricochet crap from the Super Juniors that time that was closer to synchronized swimming than simulated violence.

Edited by air_raid

44 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

I saw his Mania match and the dude is a natural heel (possibly because he is kind of a cunt in real life). However, I keep hearing that he wants to be a babyface? That isn't going to work.

Is he not automatically a baby face now as Miz turned on him?

9 minutes ago, Mr Kennedy said:

Is he not automatically a baby face now as Miz turned on him?

They explained that on RAW this week as Miz giving him a “learning experience”. They’re supposedly set to tag together again at Summerslam, unless they change course and go with a Miz v Paul singles match instead

47 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

He was annoyingly fantastic at Wrestlemania, the awful twat. Stick the title on him.

I didn't see Wrestlemania so I can't comment on that. I find him annoying and get the impression he's not a good person, so I don't like him and don't want to watch him in anything.

• Paid Members

When the owner and CEO of the company is currently being investigated for a whole manner of things, never mind the other stuff we know, being a good person probably isn't one of the requirements for a job.

The have Riddle still working there for a start.

By this point they're already relying on their audience having no standards as to who they'll support. Of those still watching, there's probably a sizeable proportion aboard the Anti-Cancel Culture Express, who'll see any signing that triggers people as a chad move deserving of another eight simultaneous subscriptions out of principle.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, LEGIT said:

I didn't see Wrestlemania so I can't comment on that. I find him annoying and get the impression he's not a good person, so I don't like him and don't want to watch him in anything.

If that’s a pre-requisite, I recommend stopping watching professional wrestling immediately.

• 6 months later...

So Logan has been going through more shit recently with him being a major part of a crypto scam with a game that just never came out, YouTuber CoffeeZilla did a huge expose on it all and there's literally millions of dollars lost from the whole ordeal.

Logan threatened to sue the guy but has now gone back on that completely and is refunding around 1.2 million, which sadly isn't all of it but it's enough to seemingly not get himself sued.

The videos have so, so many views and I wonder if his employer has told him to just sort it out as it might look bad on them in some way.

Edited by Merzbow