Logan Paul Signs for WWE

d-d-d-dAz

A superb decision. Apparently he’ll be on the Lesnar schedule for 2 years.

Put the belts on him. Him and Bad Bunny have been the most exciting breakout performers of the last few years, incredibly.

Good to see Triple H back amongst the big stuff, too.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Yeah it's nice to see Triple H back fronting stuff like this. Can we please just pick up from that 2014 "He'll be taking over from Vince soon enough" timeline again and strap a rocket to it? It's looking really good right about now. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Was. I think he just lost a load in the Crypto Crash

That was his brother and it was a joke Logan made in an interview that blew up. 

It's a really interesting deal. I genuinely do expect him to be holding the IC title by the Rumble or at Mania. He seems the type of guy who's loving being involved and doing this stuff. And frankly he's pretty good at it. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

That was his brother and it was a joke Logan made in an interview that blew up. 

It's a really interesting deal. I genuinely do expect him to be holding the IC title by the Rumble or at Mania. He seems the type of guy who's loving being involved and doing this stuff. And frankly he's pretty good at it. 

Thanks for the correction. I don’t care for the Paul brothers and couldn’t be arsed to fact check based on a twitter trend I’d seen the other week. I give’th no fucks.

That said, clearly one of the most talented and natural celebs to have stepped in the ring, and I’m sure he’ll do well.

Talented in the ring, horrible annoying cunt outside of it. Sounds like WWE have found their Will Ospreay.

I haven't seen him wrestle but is he actually 'talented in the ring' in a 'can work a match on the road that is mostly called at the time' or is he 'coordinated and not horrible and can meet timings and base a bit and do some smoke and mirrors spot work'? Legit question, doesn't matter to me either way.

6 minutes ago, sevendaughters said:

I haven't seen him wrestle but is he actually 'talented in the ring' in a 'can work a match on the road that is mostly called at the time' or is he 'coordinated and not horrible and can meet timings and base a bit and do some smoke and mirrors spot work'? Legit question, doesn't matter to me either way.

He’s not going to be working house shows so I wouldn’t worry about that.

Going off of what I remember of his match at Wrestlemania he seems perfectly capable of being given a sequence and executing it well. How he copes should said sequence go wrong and how he deals with that remains to be seen, and will also depend on who he’s in the ring with and their own ability to improvise should they need to

1 minute ago, WyattSheepMask said:

He’s not going to be working house shows so I wouldn’t worry about that.

Going off of what I remember of his match at Wrestlemania he seems perfectly capable of being given a sequence and executing it well. How he copes should said sequence go wrong and how he deals with that remains to be seen, and will also depend on who he’s in the ring with and their own ability to improvise should they need to

I assume he isn't going to work on the road, but I am asking if he is legit talented or just talented for a celebrity. I just saw a gif of his frog splash from Mania and that was well done.

• Paid Members

How could anyone watching the product know if he can, “call it on the ring,” or not? And why would it even matter? It’s 2022 and they’re a TV company. It’s never mattered less. I bet half the roster couldn’t, “call it in the ring.”

He’s a great signing because he’s too big of a name and there’ll be too much money invested for them to send him to NXT 2.0 for a year to have all his natural charisma and showmanship ironed out in favour of hitting his marks and constantly looking at the hard cam.

The Wrestlemania main event next year should be Lesnar vs. McAfee vs. Paul. Battle of the lads who don’t need this. The end of the Gratitude Era.