woke.

PunkStep

GBeebies won't like Harry. He was a teacher, and as such part of the (overpaid) conspiracy pushing the myth than a hundred pennies in a pound is somehow more sensible than a dozen thruppenies in a quart.

If football presenters shouldn't tweet about anything other than football because they're being paid by the British tax payer, surely politicians shouldn't tweet about anything other than politics. I don't pay my MP's wages so that he can force his football opinions on me. 

Starmer calling Sharp's position untenable and then saying that it's a mess of the BBC's own making is just a great mini example of his thought process. 

It's not, is it? You can't point to an example of institutional corruption at the upper levels of this country and then pin the blame on the BBC because you're trying to appeal to voters. 

3 hours ago, Vamp said:

Starmer calling Sharp's position untenable and then saying that it's a mess of the BBC's own making is just a great mini example of his thought process.

Starmer is like if a piece of toast had a good chance of being PM in the next year or two.