Stephanie Mcmahon taking a leave of absence

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Sheffbag said:

didnt he propose an incest storyline once that got shot down

Did you think I was making a reference to him wanting to fuck his own kids because that's just where my imagination went today?

YES, he suggested that he father Steph's baby. She told him no, and shockingly, continued to speak to, even work for him, for near 20 years thereafter.

1 minute ago, air_raid said:

Did you think I was making a reference to him wanting to fuck his own kids because that's just where my imagination went today?

YES, he suggested that he father Steph's baby. She told him no, and shockingly, continued to speak to, even work for him, for near 20 years thereafter.

When she shot down that idea, he then suggested that Shane be the father instead.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

The guy who gets thrown through sheets of glass and jumps of cages and titantrons? Yeah, I guess so.

In fairness, he did say "relatively". In comparison to Vince, fucking David Icke looks normal.

The worrying thing is that this whole saga was discussed at length in the Mcmahon dvd, with all the McMahons chipping in. 

Steph was sitting their saying "i didn't want to snog my  dad or brother etc and pretend i was in love with him"  and Vince is sat their with a big shiteating grin. 

The fact that horrific concept was even aloud to reach public knowledge, let alone be a segment on the dvd shows how detached from reality, morales, good taste and whatever else old Vince is! 

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

You know it was a storyline for a TV show, right? It wasn’t a documentary or real life. Well, as far as we know. 

I'm more interested to know how much he paid someone to watch the McMahon DVD

Hasn't he said in the past that he was abused by his step father and had sexual experiences with his cousin who then went onto marry his step father? 

I kinda assume that's why he's always been fascinated with doing an incest angle. 

I'm more surprised he's never done an angle involving crushed leaves. 

29 minutes ago, Vamp said:

Hasn't he said in the past that he was abused by his step father and had sexual experiences with his cousin who then went onto marry his step father? 

I kinda assume that's why he's always been fascinated with doing an incest angle. 

I'm more surprised he's never done an angle involving crushed leaves. 

I think in his infamous interview with Playboy he alluded to the fact that it was possibly his Mother who sexually abused him. 

Certainly could explain a lot!