Stephanie Mcmahon taking a leave of absence

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Linda has gone hasnt she?

I'm sure I'd heard that her and Vince were estranged and living separate lives.

I have never been able to genuinely believe they are a real loving couple that spend time together or enjoy each others company.

Linda is busy with her politics/Trump stuff and has been for years.

• 3 weeks later...

So WWE have supposedly buried the fuck out of Steph, there's an article on Business Insider that seems to be a hit piece saying how terrible at her job she was and the company had no confidence in her abilities, implying she was also let go and didn't leave by herself.

53 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

how terrible at her job she was and the company had no confidence in her abilities

You can imagine her next job interview.

Employer: "And, oh, it says here on your résumé you were only at your last company for 25 years. Why the quick departure?"

Stephanie: *sweats*

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Uncle Zeb said:

You can imagine her next job interview.

Employer: "And, oh, it says here on your résumé you were only at your last company for 25 years. Why the quick departure?"

Stephanie: *sweats*

You joke but she has been working for her dad at the family company with a not so hot rep in the world beyond wrestling. 

As long as she doesn't try to smile and pulls that odd grimace she'll be fine until they find out booking the rikishi turn was her call. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

So WWE have supposedly buried the fuck out of Steph, there's an article on Business Insider that seems to be a hit piece saying how terrible at her job she was and the company had no confidence in her abilities, implying she was also let go and didn't leave by herself.

...... am I so far behind what's actually going on that this is plausible? Who greenlights that? Do they not care what Vince thinks when he reads it (or more likely has someone read it to him)?

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, air_raid said:

...... am I so far behind what's actually going on that this is plausible? Who greenlights that? Do they not care what Vince thinks when he reads it (or more likely has someone read it to him)?

It wouldn't surprise me if Vince dictated it to his PA on the deck of the Sexy Bitch because she married someone who sells heart attacks and sneezes, the daft old bastard. 

Edited by Tommy!

Vince probably typed it on a typewriter. 

Thinking about it I'd love an half hour show of Vince McMahon trying to dictate a letter. You'd probably learn more about his weird wiring that Pat McAfee asking Vince what makes him soooo great. 

If anyone had told me twenty years ago that the only McMahon in the company in 2022 would be Vince then I’d have said they were insane. Yet here we are. I’d say Nick Khan is probably the real boss in the company now or at least will be eventually.

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, LCJ said:

If anyone had told me twenty years ago that the only McMahon in the company in 2022 would be Vince then I’d have said they were insane. Yet here we are. I’d say Nick Khan is probably the real boss in the company now or at least will be eventually.

And in a year it'll be NBC or Disney property with half the talent, no McMahons and Nick Khan 'unreachable' on a beach somewhere.