Wrestling Song of the Day thread

Carbomb

1 hour ago, King Coconut said:

Let's get this party started! Otto Wanz and "Battle Royal" with Young, Strong and Healthy.

That's superb. I must admit my memory isn't all that good and I don't recognise most of them there apart from Otto Wanz, Dave Taylor and PN News. Who else is in the group?

• Paid Members

It's further leaning into their Midnight Express Homage by being a big of a knockoff of The Chase by Giorgio Moroder. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, LSM said:

That's superb. I must admit my memory isn't all that good and I don't recognise most of them there apart from Otto Wanz, Dave Taylor and PN News. Who else is in the group?

Hashimoto was in there. Sounded to me like Quincy Jones might have had a hand in the production. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

It's further leaning into their Midnight Express Homage by being a big of a knockoff of The Chase by Giorgio Moroder. 

Sounds like the Bryan Reeves version from 1985. Not the Bobby Eaton version. Both great versions though.

I've always been partial to the bloody Ring-Master theme from 1995. It sounds very forbodding. Shit gimmick. Decent enough theme..