Incidental wrestling

hallicks

I've always been a huge fan of wrestling moves appearing apropos of nothing in unrelated films & TV, whether it's fight scene, a punctuation mark at the end of a discussion, or that bit in Shrek where, if i remember correctly, he's in a wrestling ring and does all the Hogan spots for some reason (been ages).

Warning: This thread may contain clips of Disney films and/or other content considered objectionable/sub-par/terrible.

There's Not another teen movie, where the future Captain America receives a devestating rib-breaker from The Coach:

Little-known Syfy fayre Continuum, with the main character getting powerbombed through a table:

(I think Continuum ends with time-travelling Jesus saving the day or something equally bizarre).

Most recently, Free Guy, I know it's a CG-only spot, but still enjoyed it nonetheless:

Any more for any more?

• Paid Members

Right at the beginning of his journey into Hollywood, The Rock popped sci-fi/wrestling ultra-geeks everywhere by hitting a Rock Bottom on Seven Of Nine in Voyager.

Edited by Carbomb
Added time tag.

The fight scene between the Droogs and Billys Boys in A Clockwork Orange has an excellent spinebuster from the stage through a table. A few headlocks, a few chair shots, bumps through windows, spears, drop kicks. It's pretty spectacular.

Edited by stewdogg

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Love-Wilcox said:

Teenage me was a big fan of this fight with Jessica Alba vs Lita 😍

Wasn't that the spot where Alba fucked it up and broke Lita's neck, putting her out for ages?

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Wasn't that the spot where Alba fucked it up and broke Lita's neck, putting her out for ages?

Are you sure you have that the right way round?

I mean Christ, I once got injured just watching a Lita match.