AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

• Paid Members

Never seen Danhausen before. Barely even heard of him. Still don’t really understand the gimmick. However, a quick Google search and a handful of silly social media posts and I’m completely on board. Exactly what this company needs right now. More silly characters and less boring workrate wankers.

36 minutes ago, BrodyGraham said:

I want someone to steal Danhausen's jar of teeth and Danhausen go to Sting for help 'cause he used to be in The Police.

THIS, with bells on. A perfect two-minute skit.

The jaded fan in me is already dreading them wheeling him out for 10 minutes at a time to increasing dead air, but the first month or so should be very nice, etc.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Never seen Danhausen before. Barely even heard of him. Still don’t really understand the gimmick. However, a quick Google search and a handful of silly social media posts and I’m completely on board. Exactly what this company needs right now. More silly characters and less boring workrate wankers.

Here he is at a recent comic con. MJF has already complained on twitter now Danhausen is All Elite. This video kicks off with them both, but there are more interactions with him and other wrestlers. 

46 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Here he is at a recent comic con. MJF has already complained on twitter now Danhausen is All Elite. This video kicks off with them both, but there are more interactions with him and other wrestlers. 

The video with Danhausen meeting The Pepsi Man is also very nice 

• Paid Members

If Red Velvet is number one contender and Layla Hirsch is number 2 it should be one of them challenging, right? Hirsch is a heel though and Britt Vs Red Velvet would be horrific. Unless she and Cole are going to feud with Cody and Brandi over who the real "power couple" of AEW are? 

I was meaning more no next challenger in terms of interrupting Britt's promo. Leyla & Red Velvet had just had their match and that's more focused on Statlander being added to the mix.

I'm wondering when they'll start the build to Revolution with 5 Dynamites to go. I'd say all the titles are somewhat open for a title challenger.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Is the bloom off the rose with Britt? Because fuck me, that was one tired old promo filled with multiple sports quips that wouldn't end and I can't remember the last time she did anything particularly good.

She's been shite ever since she won the title and went from a heel to a weird tweener act. Her booking has been consistently weird since. I much preferred SHIDA's title reign, wouldn't mind her getting another run actually.