AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

12 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

FTR surely must be winning them at All Out. Anything else would be mental.

If you listen to the RAG SHEETS, BROTHER, the plan was to have Bucks vs FTR at All In for all the belts but they changed things up when realising that Omega wasn't going to be back in the original time frame they expected, and that the Elite/Undisputed friction stuff had been going on for ages so they felt they could pivot to this and keep FTR vs Bucks in their back pocket.

31 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Turns out Sammy and Tay got married over the weekend.

Maybe he had the venue already booked from his first engagement.

I have full confidence that this marriage after less than a year between 2 wrestlers under 30 who were engaged/married to other people 18 months ago will last.

According to the dirtsheets (via Reddit) there are murmurings amongst the midcarders about tv time - guys like Miro or Andrade, who must feel a bit like last year’s Christmas presents.

Now the ROH roster has been added there’s just not enough tv for this huge roster.  When Impact or NWA stars appeared on Dynamite it felt organic and cool. But this is different.  The main event of Battle Of the Belts was 2 guys, one of which is ROH champ and the other isn’t even on the roster (although he should be!)

I think the addition of ROH has hurt the shows and the brand.  They either need their own show, or just become a touring brand for now.

And move guys like Samoa Joe back to AEW full time - I’d rather see him challenging Moxley than Jericho - or Joe v Wardlow!

• Paid Members

Yeah I think we've all been waiting on those rumblings to leak. It's criminal the waste of talent that is going on with people who could really be tippy, top acts - struggling to get on the show as Jay Lethal, Jonathan Gresham, Tony Nese, etc continue to get more TV time than the likes of Penta, Miro, Andrade, Joe, Starks until the last few weeks, and many others. 

Khan needs to sort this carry on out before it festers anymore than it has. Turn one of the YouTube shows over to ROH in the meantime, stop anymore signings for many months to come, and try and build Rampage back up to something half meaningful by featuring the important/over AEW acts that you couldn't fit on Dynamite that week. Lately it's felt less important than Dark. 

The reason why Miro and Andrade got singled out, because they liked or mentioned something on Twitter. When you look at how Miro uses social media. Fact or fiction, you know he's stirring the pot.

Andrade's a bit harder to tell. I'm sure part of him would prefer to be in a HHH led WWE with his missus.

• Paid Members

Coming to AEW having not watched WWE for 20 years, the Miro character is a total mystery to me. I feel like I've seen the exact same promo video 50 times on Dynamite and have no idea who he is or what he's about. Something to do with being a 'redeemer'. He seems to have been in a constant holding position for weeks on end with no explanation about his character whatsoever. Why is he banging on about God the whole time, who is he trying to redeem etc. He's just instantly forgettable to me.