AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

If anyone watches SmackDown then the current Lacey Evans stuff is enough to show why every character doesn’t need “explained”. She’s out there just giving off her life story to try and get people to love her and say “I’m a face now by the way”.

Danhausen is just meant to be a laugh. I never seen a thing before AEW, haven’t seen a thing outside AEW but he’s just a laugh. I don’t need his entire character explained to enjoy him.

14 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

AEWxNJPW supershow as the HUGE announcement is gaining some traction. Last Sunday of June in Chicago. If it happens hopefully they include some Stardom participation as you know that will get a mention.

A while back, Punk tweeted at Okada to meet him at his home in Chicago, providing the coordinates for the United Centre. I don't know how they'd book that match and agree who would go over, but fuck, fuck, fuck would I cream myself for that match.

Depends who we get in singles matches at the top end. shingo, Okada & Ospreay yes. Evil, naito no. Guess you could have BCC in a tag to use up few aew big names