The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I still don't condone his behaviour but I am picking up what you're putting down. I like to think if I had infinite resources and time I'd do something more worthwhile with my time, but if I could call Corden a bellend and get a personal response so I knew it had landed, I might just tweet a little. I also like to think I'd hire someone whose main job was to stop me though. 

Edited by JLM

Cannibal Man has - as usual - the right taste of it. It's a hilarious train wreck bit of minor wrestling intrigue - hence why we're all in here - and it should be encouraged at all costs. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

37 minutes ago, Supremo said:

USA Network should do a crappy dig on Twitter about allegations against Chris Jericho. Might make Tony actually address them.

If this all started with what he sees as a double standard over Hook and Jinder (something i find daft since the AEW fan reaction has been positive in Hook calling out Joe. Why care about anything else) 

All that would happen is he'd go back to whinging about Vince. 

20 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

what he sees as a double standard

Surely a double standard would be calling out the opposition for covering up abuse allegations and buying their silence, then doing the same thing yourself. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

It's at the point now where you can't even blame Tony Khan for it when you see the replies from his fans bowing down to him, giving him the ego and people like FTR Bald cheering him all in the quote tweets. I can imagine the feeling he probably gets from it all when the replies are flying in all calling him 'bossman'. 

It's all pathetic. 

Edited by Nick James

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I for one cannot wait for @Hannibal Scorch to tell us why he's not being an irredeemable gimp.

Good lord, the man's a billionaire businessman and he's still such a loser.

I’d say what I did last time, he thinks using the Bischoff controversy creates cash model is a smart move. It isn’t when you’re behind the competition, and doing it off TV and on a platform where everyone can call you out for being a dickhead is stupid. Especially when you’re trying to secure your next TV deal.

He has got a point though, fucking Jinder in 2023, with their roster, bit embarrassing, but not as embarrassing as his tweet about it.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

Poor Jinder (and HOOK) have both took a bit of a kicking throughout this little dummy spit which isn't really fair. 

I presume the match for Jinder is a bit of a sweetener for making him look quite the cunt last week. It's a TV main event, it's not a massive deal, same as I presume HOOK Vs Joe will be a TV Main Event, not a massive deal.