Happy Not-Actually 20th Birthday UKFF

JNLister

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Meej81 said:

So can we have an amnesty on Kong term bans. My previous account was banned for 100 years back in 2007

Ha that was probably me mate, I'm a right nutter ain't I. What was your previous username? I'll unban it.

• Paid Members

I’m going to be really late to the party in reply - just as I was in joining originally, which was migrating from the TWCF long after all the ones I “knew” had signed up. Boy, that Setting Sun was a wally, wasn’t he? Always getting Bond wrong.

Seeing how we don’t have a questions thread anymore. Someone said they don’t log on here because they can’t remember the email address they used and he needs it to sign in as he doesn’t have the option to use his username. Any way around it?

25 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Seeing how we don’t have a questions thread anymore. Someone said they don’t log on here because they can’t remember the email address they used and he needs it to sign in as he doesn’t have the option to use his username. Any way around it?

Could he not just create another account with the same username but put something cool like V2 or Beta after their name? 

I think I originally joined in the early 2000's, when Powerslam and FWA were on the top of the mountain.

Have been browsing ever since, like others it got a bit tough for a while as the site (as did every forum more or less tbf) became a hive of anger and abuse.

Never a huge poster after the standard online mass deletion and then rejoining in 2014 (i think I signed up again and then asked to be deleted on the same night..), but always enjoyed the chats when the scene as a whole was on fire. Even though I have been living in Australia for almost 15 years on and off now, this page is still in the favourites bar. 

11 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Majik said:

Well isn’t this just a big old sobering thread of the brutal reality of time? 🤣

I’m pretty sure I met you at a memorial show for Andre Baker in Kent headlined by ZSJ and Prince Devitt. That was you wasn’t it?

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

On 10/1/2021 at 8:54 PM, Keith Houchen said:

The way round it is for the aforementioned poster to keep trying old email adresses until he stumbles upon the one that actually works 👍