Best music from computer games

LaGoosh

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Didn't he have something to do with "The Bill" original.theme? ... but a million different composers have taken the credit for it.

Andy Pask & Charlie Morgan, apparently. 

Great choice with Mortal Kombat, @LaGoosh - I spent hours when I was younger trying to figure out how to unlock Reptile in the Amiga version of that game...and never did. I still don't know how you do it!

As far as fighting games go, the Tekken 2 intro always gets me pumped up. Tekken 3 may be the better game, but god damn, 2 absolutely blows it out of the water as far as music goes. 

And I can't mention Tekken 2 music without bringing up the superb theme for Devil Kazuya: 

11 hours ago, RedRooster said:

Great choice with Mortal Kombat, @LaGoosh - I spent hours when I was younger trying to figure out how to unlock Reptile in the Amiga version of that game...and never did. I still don't know how you do it!

As far as fighting games go, the Tekken 2 intro always gets me pumped up. Tekken 3 may be the better game, but god damn, 2 absolutely blows it out of the water as far as music goes. 

And I can't mention Tekken 2 music without bringing up the superb theme for Devil Kazuya: 

Of all Tekken 2 tracks to post you missed these!

• Paid Members

Booting up Wolfenstein: The New Order for the first time and this being blasted through my speakers on the menu screen was an awe-inspiring experience. I just sat there for ages as this song just tore my face off. Shame the rest of the game couldn't live up to this mighty opening.

22 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Fortnite's battle royale mode was pretty much just a knee-jerk reaction to PUBG for a failing game and eventually blew up, people forget that it wasn't even the primary game mode.

That’s because the primary game mode was a piece of tosh.