The General Motors Domestic Football Thread. 21/22 (NO SHIT BANTER)

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Not even a million Jimmy Corkhill gifs could express my utter disappointment at this. 

Could be worse, you could support the worst team in the league 🥲 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

• Awards Moderator
7 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Not even a million Jimmy Corkhill gifs could express my utter disappointment at this. 

I held Mega Jimmy off until I tallied and escaped the 'Most tired UKFF gag' nominations.

mega_jimmy.thumb.gif.8a3746ecae4f794bfb4767e46ab63d96.gif

Top middle's gone rogue. JFC.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, PunkStep said:

It gets better- they are looking at Todd Cantwell next. The same Todd Cantwell that can't get into the worst team in the Premier League.

Mis-read this as Todd Pettengil. Made my day.

• Paid Members

Trippier is a much improved player than he was, his time in the England team demonstrates that. Presumably they're looking to strengthen in their weakest areas, and it could be enough to keep them up. 

It'd be hilarious if they did go down, but bringing some new names in during this window will probably put paid to that. 

• Paid Members

Newcastle's first XI losing at home to Cambridge, on Trippier's debut. What a decision you made there son. Hilarious stuff.

They can buy whoever they want, I cannot see this side staying up this season. Watford are far less shite.

Far from our first 11, we didn't have a striker in the whole squad, a winger at left back and a right back in the centre. Still a woeful performance, should have been 2 or 3 up by half time and then played like our usual shite selves second half.

Probably still going down but we'll be back straight away as usual.