Jump to content

The General Motors Domestic Football Thread. 21/22 (NO SHIT BANTER)


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
56 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

England's Brave Harry Kane doesn't do red cards.

Or political parties of that colour.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Just seen Michael McIntyre at the Spurs game. As if we didn’t have enough tossers connected to the club, I didn’t realize he was one of ours ? 

Edited by air_raid
  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, air_raid said:

Just seen Michael McIntyre at the Spurs game. As if we didn’t have enough tossers connected to the club, I didn’t realize he was one of ours ? 

To balance it out, James Cordon is a West Ham fan.

Posted
10 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

To balance it out, James Cordon is a West Ham fan.

Karaoke Kris’s bezzie Russell Brand too. Covs entry (Cov-entry Covs eggentry as in a birds egg) in the twatfan stakes is Richard Keys. 
Have we had that thread before? Biggest twat who supports your club?

  • Paid Members
Posted
17 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Arsenal have (had rather) Bin Laden. They win.

I'd genuinely take him over Corden tbf

Posted

Man Utd have Eamonn Holmes, D Mal, and seemingly every talking head comic with a Southern accent too shit for the panel show circuit if Skys  “Funniest Football Moments” is anything to go by. 

  • Members
Posted
24 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Man Utd have Eamonn Holmes, D Mal, and seemingly every talking head comic with a Southern accent too shit for the panel show circuit if Skys  “Funniest Football Moments” is anything to go by. 

Who's the lanky one with the long head who's always on those shows, Paul something? Looks like one of the dimmest people ever.

I know you all know who I'm on about. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Who's the lanky one with the long head who's always on those shows, Paul something? Looks like one of the dimmest people ever.

I know you all know who I'm on about. 

Tompkinson?  At least he’s Mancunian 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...