Now that’s... perfect

Frankie Crisp

I'd be tempted to put all of Pet Sounds. And for the longest time I'd have gone with God Only Knows if I had to pick just one track. But lately You Still Believe In Me has taken the top spot. Just lay in a dark room and let it surround you.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, lars85 said:

I'd be tempted to put all of Pet Sounds. And for the longest time I'd have gone with God Only Knows if I had to pick just one track. But lately You Still Believe In Me has taken the top spot. Just lay in a dark room and let it surround you.

One of my favourite non live music experiences was having this album on a 5.1 Surround sound DTS disc playing through my Surround sound system. God Only Knows was still the stand out but all the songs sounded amazing and like they were playing around you. Though I don’t have that set up now, I hope one day surround sound music makes a comeback. Fuck your vinyl.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Max Power said:

Philippe Albert's chip.

As a complete neutral to the game I’m about to mention, I think of football perfect being Wayne Rooney’s debut for Man United. First game for the club, first  game in the Champions League, first game back after an injury, score a hat trick. Two completely different finishes from open play with right and left foot, and a free kick to crown it. I know the “perfect hat trick” is meant to be right foot left foot header, but I don’t care.

This is pure playground dream come true. Scoring in the World Cup final and wheeling away screaming his own name like an 8 year old does after a tap in. Pure emotion always make the best celebrations. 

1 hour ago, Chorleydave said:

This is amazing. Even more so with the reactions of the original members sitting in the crowd

Lost count of how many times I've watched this. I always lose it when the screen comes up and the choir are all wearing bowler hats. Really felt like John was playing through Jason.

1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

This is pure playground dream come true. Scoring in the World Cup final and wheeling away screaming his own name like an 8 year old does after a tap in. Pure emotion always make the best celebrations. 

I once wheeled away like that screaming “WOOOOOOOOH 2 GOALS IN 4 YEARS!” in junior footy. By the time I got to the halfway line my mate told me the ref had disallowed it for a push.

1 minute ago, Mr_Danger said:

I once wheeled away like that screaming “WOOOOOOOOH 2 GOALS IN 4 YEARS!” in junior footy. By the time I got to the halfway line my mate told me the ref had disallowed it for a push.

VAR just isn’t and hasn’t ever been fair to Liverpool.