WWE Fastlane 2021

RIDDUM_N_STYLE

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, The Dart said:

Reminder that it starts at 11pm tonight, so if some of the recent B PPVs are anything to go by, it could be finished by 1.30.

Turns out if you forget the time change, you get a 100 minute PPV with no filler and an acceptable bedtime. WIN.

When they were doing all the "Randy Orton comes face to face with the consequences of his past" stuff, I started wondering if they'll do another Firefly Funhouse match where it's just Wyatt with a crewcut going AWOL from the army and then shitting in a bag before the screen is filled with floating Kofi Kingston heads shouting a cacophony of "STUPID".

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, JNLister said:

When they were doing all the "Randy Orton comes face to face with the consequences of his past" stuff, I started wondering if they'll do another Firefly Funhouse match where it's just Wyatt with a crewcut going AWOL from the army and then shitting in a bag before the screen is filled with floating Kofi Kingston heads shouting a cacophony of "STUPID".

This is my worry about them likely doing another Firefly Funhouse at Wrestlemania - Orton just isn't the character John Cena is, and doesn't have the interesting questions or internal dilemmas that Cena has. There's no story to it, it'll be over-dramatic nonsense that makes the projection of worms on the canvas from their last match look tame by comparison.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, rollthedice said:

Did anyone else think that wasn't Bray under the burnt Fiend costume? 

I did wonder that. Is he going to have a load of bandages on for the Firefly Funhouse stuff? 

Another thought for Daniel Bryan in that match at Mania is that it might help get the crowd to boo Reigns if he beats him. 

2 hours ago, rollthedice said:

Did anyone else think that wasn't Bray under the burnt Fiend costume? 

i'll see if i can track the photo down that was posted on reddit a month ago showing bray lost a ton of weight.

how fucking hilarious would it be that the fiend was actually bo dallas.

Edited by buba3d

3 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

This was fucking horrific though. The only reason it gets any love on social media is because Alexa Bliss is involved in it and the pervs think they have a shot with her. Put any other woman from the roster in the role and they’d be shitting all over it. 

You should see the amount of screen captures posted on twitter of Alexa sitting on Orton from last night.  Sad cunts

Surely Bryan HAS to be in the main event of Mania now? That finish just struck me that they've come to the conclusion that the current booking of Edge just isn't clicking and that was designed to begin his heel turn.  Am I totally off with that assumption?

I'd now go with Bryan having his big moment winning the title in the triple threat then dropping it to an overly entitiled heel Edge the following month at Backlash.  Where this would leave Roman post Mania though I've no idea 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Bohan

30 minutes ago, Bohan said:

Surely Bryan HAS to be in the main event of Mania now? That finish just struck me that they've come to the conclusion that the current booking of Edge just isn't clicking and that was designed to begin his heel turn.  Am I totally off with that assumption?

I'd now go with Bryan having his big moment winning the title in the triple threat then dropping it to an overly entitiled heel Edge the following month at Backlash.  Where this would leave Roman post Mania though I've no idea 🤷‍♂️

Meltzer has "confirmed" it's a three way at mania now with edge being a heel.

40 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

Is this whole thing a remake of the road to wrestlemania 30 when we saw a face Batista win the rumble upon his return, turn heel the following month  and then Bryan winning the title? I hope so!

Edited by Bohan

1 hour ago, Yakashi said:

Apparently Vince wants it to be a triple threat because he expects the crowd will boo the fuck out of Edge if it's a singles match with Reigns. But if they're turning Edge heel then I guess they need that babyface in the mix.  But by the sounds of it, they must have no plans to turn Reigns face again anytime soon.