Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted April 21, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 21, 2021 5 minutes ago, Guy Bifkin said: Peter Gammons (UKIP) has to be a wind up right? Considering the previous leader was called Dick Braine they have been on the wind up for ages.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted April 21, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 21, 2021 7 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: And what's wrong with pork based surnames??????
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 21, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 21, 2021 Binface being level with that wretched twat Laurence Fox is good to see.
Keith Houchen Posted April 22, 2021 Posted April 22, 2021 Didn’t realise Niko Omilana was the guy behind this. His main policy is to get Boris Johnson to “Shush” It reminds me of them mental US local election candidates, the ones who hold a rifle while speaking are my favourite.
westlondonmist Posted April 22, 2021 Posted April 22, 2021 2 hours ago, johnnyboy said: I could get on board with the Binface Manifesto He gets my vote purely for his views on speaker phone
Paid Members gmoney Posted April 22, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 22, 2021 That's not what I expected him to sound like. I thought he'd have a put on deep bombing voice, but he sounds like every man on every podcast. Weak, like his piss.
Paid Members Chris B Posted April 22, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 22, 2021 At least he knows he's drinking piss. Based on Lawrence Fox's 'pub bants' pictures, and knowing some bar staff, I'd put good money on him having drunk a lot more piss than he realises. Hopefully, anyway.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted April 22, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 22, 2021 I tell you who else is a big fan of drinking his own piss for medicinal benefit. Rolph Harris.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted April 22, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 22, 2021 3 hours ago, johnnyboy said: I could get on board with the Binface Manifesto Wasn't going to bother as it all seemed a bit silly. But bringing Ceefax back gets my vote.
Paid Members Chris B Posted April 22, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 22, 2021 34 minutes ago, Carbomb said: Wasn't going to bother as it all seemed a bit silly. But bringing Ceefax back gets my vote. Talking of which, this is absolutely fascinating.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted April 22, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 22, 2021 The later tweet in that thread really piqued my interest.
Vamp Posted April 29, 2021 Posted April 29, 2021 On 4/22/2021 at 11:19 AM, westlondonmist said: He gets my vote purely for his views on speaker phone He's spot on about that hand dryer too.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted April 30, 2021 Author Moderators Posted April 30, 2021 Oh shit I didn't realise that nunchuck video had sound. It's actually ten times funnier than I originally thought; he's making bruce Lee noises ??
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.