The King Of Swing Posted May 8, 2021 Posted May 8, 2021 I like Ke.... Nah can't even joke about that.
Paid Members JNLister Posted May 8, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 8, 2021 The manifesto of the man who just came fifth in London:
Paid Members PunkStep Posted May 8, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 8, 2021 It's hard to argue with a single item on that manifest, isn't it?
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted May 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 9, 2021 More votes than that cunt Laurence Fox for Niko. Count Binface got more votes than Piers Corbyn as well, I assume this was because CB is less of an outright lunatic than PC.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 9, 2021 So despite the early lead, Khan has got another term as Mayor. I wonder when Sir Kier will try and throw him out...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.