Who the fuck is Brian Rose?

Chest Rockwell

3 hours ago, Dai said:

Im no expert on Youtube, but for a channel that has 2 million subscribers, isnt getting only 1-2k views per video a suspiciously low amount? How much cash does would it cost to buy a few million subscriptions?

Dunno about that but I think he puts on shit loads of videos so he gets a very high number of total views. 

He also makes money from his Business acceleration programme, which apparently has shat upon. He gets your email via donations or buying one course then tries to sell others and or get more donations. His company a few years ago was also hundreds of thousands in debt. He is a con artist. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I think the cillit bang logo is the point if he's talking about cleaning up London. 

Has Starmer managed to find a suitable puppet to stand? 

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Has Starmer managed to find a suitable puppet to stand? 

Sadiq Khan is the Labour mayor having been elected in 2016. Unless you think that Starmer is going to run somebody against the current incumbent in what would be a very bold political move, I think it's likely it will be still him. 

Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands
Piers Corbyn made me do it.

• Paid Members

Look at the mess in Liverpool at the moment. That's why I was wondering what was happening with it. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I see haunted parsnip Laurence Fox is now running for this as well. Get a hobby Laurence.

What an absolute cunt that man is. I love the fact that he auditioned to play his own dad in a biopic and he didn't get the part.

Still, the good news is that the more of those wankers run for mayor, the more it'll split the vote of those voting against Khan.

2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

What an absolute cunt that man is. I love the fact that he auditioned to play his own dad in a biopic and he didn't get the part.

Wasn’t it his dad was cast in a film and he auditioned for the role of his son and didn’t get it?

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

You’re going to have to narrow that down quite a bit!

That's true. I meant the one where the three frontrunners to be the Labour mayoral candidate have been told they can't stand, and now nobody from Labour wants to stand out of respect for them. They also tried to have the role of elected mayor abolished the other week and return to the leader of whichever party controls the council being made mayor instead, but it got voted down. 

• 1 month later...