RIP Brodie Lee

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Literally just posted this. Shocked beyond all belief. Just looking at that photo you can tell that he was 1) a pleasant bloke and 2) going to be huge with that look, aura and skillset. 

#RIPBrodieLee

Edited by Suplex Sinner
Spelling

• Paid Members

Shocked. Gutted. I loved Brodie. Fantastic wherever he’s been. And was only just getting started in AEW. The Dark Order skits on Being The Elite highlighted how he could be comedy gold as well as being the psycho/unstable character we were used to seeing as Luke Harper and what most people thought he’d still be doing as the cult leader. A great wrestler. And always seemed like a great guy out the ring too whenever interviewed or interacting with fans. 

• Paid Members

Stephanie McMahon has just put a tweet out. Some of the comments are deplorable, but unfortunately not a shock from some wrestling fans. Comments from how it's a work, to bitching about how he was booked.

Edited by Nick James

These things don’t always hit home. This one does. Comes across a really nice human being, dedicated to his family. As a performer an incredible talent.

This really really sucks. My thoughts are with his family - his wife and two young sons. Awful, awful, awful.

• Paid Members

Massive loss. Knowing him only from his WWE run I could see he was talented but didn’t get the right gimmick. His run in AEW started poorly but he proved what a good performer he was inside and outside the ring. The Dark Order stuff on BTE turned me into a fan of that show, but also at how funny and talented he was and the squash/TNT title win and later Dog Collar match were two of the best matches on Dynamite this year. 

What a loss to the industry, and indeed World.