RIP Brodie Lee

IANdrewDiceClay

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Again, the last thing anyone should be doing is complaining that AEW haven’t done enough. Something as trivial as releasing some matches on YouTube? From what I’ve seen, they’re too busy continuing to be class acts, keeping Brodie’s son as busy and happy as possible. Disney World trip with Tony Schiavone? So jealous! That’s my dream come true!

BCA68F32-C0DB-48F0-BB5B-B63F35B4B3E2.thumb.jpeg.74a550124c6fb0f3fb7d03eed4387c23.jpeg

Edited by Supremo

I’m not saying they haven’t done enough. I’m suggesting it might be a nice idea to uploaded some of his high profile matches to their YouTube channel, in full, so that fans who haven’t seen his AEW work can check it out. It would help spread Brodie’s legacy to a wider audience for years to come.

1 minute ago, 300 said:

I’m not saying they haven’t done enough. I’m suggesting it might be a nice idea to uploaded some of his high profile matches to their YouTube channel, in full, so that fans who haven’t seen his AEW work can check it out. It would help spread Brodie’s legacy to a wider audience for years to come.

Does it really matter? After everything they've done, I'm pretty sure we don't need to pick apart the things they haven't done. They've been extremely respectful, supportive and heartfelt in everything they've done. Not sticking a few matches on YouTube really isn't an issue.